What is Silver Sulfadiazine Cream?
Generic Name: silver sulfadiazine topical (SIL ver SUL fa DYE a zeen TOP ik al)
Brand Names: Silvadene, SSD, SSD AF, Thermazene
Silver sulfadiazine cream is an antibiotic. It fights bacterias and fungus on the skin.
Silver Sulfadiazine Cream USP (for the skin) is utilized to treat or prevent contaminations on locations of burned skin.
SSD 1% Silver Sulfadiazine Cream might also be made use of for purposes other than those detailed in this medication guide.
What is the most important information to about SSD 1% Silver Sulfadiazine Cream?
You really should not use this SSD Cream for Burns if you are allergic to silver sulfadiazine or an additional sulfa medication.
Before making use of this Silver Sulfadiazine Cream, tell your physician if you have liver illness, renal illness, or an enzyme insufficiency called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD).
If you want to know what is the best Silver Sulfadiazine Cream to use in treating burns CLICK HERE.
The person applying this medication to burn wounds should using clean and sterile disposable gloves. Take care to keep the treatment area as clear as feasible to prevent further infection.
Use Silvadene Cream for Burns for the full prescribed length of time. Your signs may strengthen before the contamination is totally cleared.
Avoid exposing treated skin locations to sunlight, sunlamps, or tanning beds. Silver sulfadiazine cream are able to make your skin more sensitive to sunlight, and a sunburn could result. Wear protective fashion when you are outdoors.
Call your specialist at once if you have a major side effect such as fever, chills, flu indicators, effortless bruising or bleeding, surprising weakness, pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, ulcers on treated skin areas, swelling or weight gain, urinating less than usual, or a severe blistering or peeling red skin rash.
Buy Silver Sulfadiazine Cream now to kill the bacterias on your burns,CLICK HERE to buy.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before using Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for Burns?
You must not use Silver Sulfadiazine Cream USP if you are allergic to silver sulfadiazine or another sulfa medicine.
If you have any of these other conditions, you may need a serving adjustment or unique tests to safely use SSD Cream for Burns:
- liver illness
- kidney disease
- am enzyme deficiency called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase insufficiency (G6PD).
FDA pregnancy classification B. Silver sulfadiazine cream for burns is not expected to be undesirable to an unborn child. Inform your specialist if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant throughout treatment. It is not known whether silver sulfadiazine cream passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use SSD 1% Silver Sulfadiazine Cream without informing your doctor if you are breast-feeding a child.
For more information and to buy Silver Sulfadiazine over the counter, CLICK HERE.
How to Use Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for Burns
Use Silvadene Cream for Burns just as prescribed by your doctor. Do not make use of it in larger quantities or for longer than suggested. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for burns. The person applying this medication to burn wounds ought to wear clean and sterile disposable gloves.
- Take care to keep the therapy location as clean as possible to prevent further infection.
- Clear the area to be treated as directed by your specialist.
- Apply enough of the medication to deal with the afflicted area equally. Silver sulfadiazine cream should be applied in a layer about one 16th of an inch thick (1.5 millimeter).
- SSD Cream for Burns is usually applied 1 or 2 times daily. Burn wounds must be kept covered with this medication at all times. Treated skin locations can be left uncovered, or you might make use of a gauze bandage if directed by your doctor.
- If needed, apply more Silver Sulfadiazine Cream 1% to replace any medication that has come off on bandages, fashion, or bed linens.
- Reapply SSD 1% Silver Sulfadiazine Cream after bathing or water therapy.
- To be sure that Silver Sulfadiazine Cream USP medication is not inducing hazardous effects, your blood might must be checked on a normal basis.
- Your renal function could also must be checked.
- Do not miss out on any follow-up appointments to your physician.
- Use Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for burns for the full prescribed length of time. Your signs might enhance before the infection is entirely cleared.
- Shop silver sulfadiazine topical at area temperature away from moisture and heat.
Prevent and treat infections from second and third degree burns using Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for Burns, to buy CLICK HERE.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Apply the missed out on dosage as soon as you keep in mind. Your burn wounds must be kept covered with silver sulfadiazine cream at all times.
What happens if I overdose?
Pursue emergency medical attention if you think you have utilized too much of Silver Sulfadiazine Cream 1%. An overdose of silver sulfadiazine is not most likely to cause life-threatening signs.
What to avoid while using Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for Burns?
- Avoid exposing treated skin locations to sunlight, sunlamps, or tanning beds. SSD Cream for Burns can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight, and a sunburn could result.
- Put on protective clothing when you are outdoors. Avoid getting Silver Cream for Burns in your mouth or eyes. If it does get into any of these areas, rinse with water.
- Do not use Silvadene Cream for Burns on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated, or broken skin.
To know more about Silver Sulfadiazine Cream USP and its uses in treating second and third degree burns and to buy, CLICK HERE.
Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for Burns side effects
Get emergency medical support if you have any of these indications of an allergy: hives; complicated breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your physician simultaneously if you have a serious side effect such as:
- fever, chills, body aches, flu indicators
- simple bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine
- ulcers on treated skin locations
- blood in your urine
- urinating less than typical or not at all
- drowsiness, confusion, mood modifications, nausea and vomiting
- swelling, weight gain
- fever, aching throat, and headache with an acute blistering, peeling, and red skin rash
Less serious side effects might consist of:
- brown or gray discoloration of treated skin;
- moderate itching or consumption; or
- upset stomach.
This is not a complete listing of side effects and others may occur. Call your specialist for medical guidance about side effects. You might report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Treat infections and kill bacterias caused by second and third degree bones when you buy SSD 1% Silver Sulfadiazine Cream – CLICK HERE.
Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for Burns Dosing Data
Usual Adult Dosage for Burns – External:
- Wound sepsis – Second and Third degree burns:
- Apply to afflicted locations once or twice everyday to a thickness of roughly 1/16 inch.
What other drugs will affect silver sulfadiazine topical?
Inform your specialist about all other medications you use, especially cimetidine (Tagamet).
This list is not full and there could be other medications that can interact with silver sulfadiazine cream for burns. Advise your specialist about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs chosen by additional doctors. Do not start a new medicine without telling your specialist.
Why is Silver Cream for Burns recommended?
Silver sulfadiazine cream, a sulfa drug, is used to prevent and treat infections of second – and third-degree burns. It kills a broad variety of micro-organisms.
This medicine is sometimes recommended for other usages; ask your doctor or pharmacist for even more information.
CLICK HERE to prevent infections and bacteria from second and third degree burns using Silver Sulfadiazine Cream 1%.
How really should this medicine be used?
SSD 1% Silver Sulfadiazine Cream is normally applied once or twice a day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your physician or pharmacist to clarify any part you do not understand. Usage silver sulfadiazine exactly as directed. Do not use more or less of it or make use of it more commonly than suggested by your specialist.
Do not apply this medicine to babies less than 2 months of age.
Do not stop using silver sulfadiazine cream for burns till your doctor tells you to do so. Your burn should be healed so that infection is no longer an issue. Softly wash the burned skin location day-to-day to help get rid of dead skin. If your burn turns into infected or if your contamination worsens, call your specialist.
Before applying Silver Sulfadiazine Cream USP, clean the burned location and eliminate any dead or burned skin. Constantly put on a sterile, disposable glove when you apply silver sulfadiazine. Cover the cleaned burned area with a 1/16-inch (0.2-centimeter) thickness of cream. Keep the burned area covered by having cream at all times; reapply the cream to virtually any location that becomes discovered.
CLICK HERE to buy Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for burn treatment.
What special safety measures should I follow in using Silver Sulfadiazine Cream 1%?
Before using silver sulfadiazine:
- advise your physician and pharmacist if you are allergic to silver sulfadiazine, sulfa drugs, or any other medications.
- advise your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, consisting of vitamins.
- inform your specialist if you have or have ever before had liver or renal disease.
- inform your specialist if you are pregnant, deal to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while making use of silver sulfadiazine, call your specialist.
What storage conditions are required for SSD Cream for Burns?
Keep Silvadene Cream for Burns in the compartment it came in, firmly closed, and out of reach of little ones. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the toilet). Get rid of any medicine that is outdated or no longer required. Talk to your pharmacist about the suitable disposal of your medicine.
What other details really should I know?
Silver sulfadiazine cream for burns is for external use only. Do not let silver sulfadiazine cream get into your eyes, nose, or mouth, and do not swallow it. Do not apply dressings, bandages, cosmetics, creams, or other skin medications to the area being treated unless your physician advises you.
Do not let anyone else make use of your SSD 1% Silver Sulfadiazine Cream. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
To know more about Silver Sulfadiazine Cream for Burns and its uses in treating second and third degree burns and to buy, CLICK HERE.
Advise your physician if your skin condition worsens or does not go away.
It is important for you to keep a written listing of all of the prescribed and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as virtually any items such as vitamins, minerals, or other nutritional supplements. You ought to bring this list by having you each time you pay a visit to a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is additionally important data to carry by having you in case of emergencies.
Related Keywords: silver sulfadiazine cream, cream for burns, silvadene cream for burns, silver sulfadiazine cream 1%, silver sulfadiazine cream usp, 1 silver sulfadiazine cream, silver sulfadiazine 1% cream, silver cream for burns, silver sulfadiazine over the counter, best cream for burns, silver sulfadiazine otc, ssd 1% silver sulfadiazine cream, ssd silver sulfadiazine cream, silver sulfadiazine 1%, silver sulfadiazine cream over the counter, silver sulfadiazine ointment, ssd cream for burns, antibiotic cream for burns, what cream is good for burns, silver sulfadiazine cream for burns, 1% silver sulfadiazine, silver sulfadiazine cream usp 1%, sulfadiazine silver cream, buy silver sulfadiazine, buy silver sulfadiazine cream, silver sulfadiazine topical, best cream for radiation burns, cream for skin burns, topical cream for burns, silvadene silver sulfadiazine